Job Category: All Jobs
Oracle Retail Solution Architect
- Understand the business requirements and design the solution as per customer need
- Direct interaction with customer
- Prepare solution and represent the solution the customer architecture board and get it approved
- Work in cloud environment
Key Skills / Knowledge:
- Experience in Oracle Retail RMS/RPM/ReIM/ReSA, Oracle RIB, Oracle PL/SQL, Pro*C, Oracle Forms 11g, Java, Eclipse, RHEL Shell Scripting
- Experience in engaging with Business users and understanding problem statements
- Experience in production support and development
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Oracle Retail RMS/ RPM/ ReIM/ ReSA, Oracle RIB, Oracle PL/SQL, Pro*C, Oracle Forms 11g, Java, Eclipse, RHEL Shell Scripting
- Experience in engaging with Business users and understanding problem statements Interact with customer, understand the requirement and propose original solution
Senior EPM Consultant
We are looking for a proven Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Consultant.
You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of Oracle financial applications such as Essbase and Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service for our client’s in the UK and potentially globally.
Oracle HCM Cloud
Oracle Cloud HCM consultancy role. This is a delivery role, strong customer skills, working with a large consultancy in the UK.
Potential for travel and excellent benefits available. Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
Oracle Cloud Trainer
An end user customer is looking for a senior Oracle Cloud Trainer. Experience of Cloud Financials and Payroll are desirable.
This will encompass TNA, Delivery, working with the end users and leaving a training legacy and portfolio. Suitable for somebody with over 10 years training experience and Cloud essential.
A world renowned client is looking to expand their delivery team. We are now looking on their behalf for permanent Oracle Cloud Financials people.
End to end project delivery experience of Cloud Programmes is essential as are excellent customer facing skills.
We are looking on behalf of a valued customer for an Oracle Payroll specialist. This is open to people with Oracle E-Business payroll as well as Oracle Cloud.
The end customer encourage remote working and currently the Programme is heading to an Autumn/Winter go live. This will suit somebody who is looking to gain Oracle Cloud payroll experience.
HR Sales Executive
The Sales Executive will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process, from pipeline generation through to deal closure. As part of this role the job holder will continually build, develop and mine a database of prospective clients, initiating and cultivating these relationships to identify, qualify and progress opportunities.
The position will require the candidate to develop a strong level of expertise and credibility on the company’s solutions, the market place as well as the competition to help identify how the company’s solutions can be best presented to a prospective client using a business benefit approach.
Applications will be considered from established field sales executives, experienced inside sales executives looking to move into field sales, or from people analytics professionals with a strong commercial bias seeking to move into sales.