Oracle Retail Solution Architect
- Understand the business requirements and design the solution as per customer need
- Direct interaction with customer
- Prepare solution and represent the solution the customer architecture board and get it approved
- Work in cloud environment
Key Skills / Knowledge:
- Experience in Oracle Retail RMS/RPM/ReIM/ReSA, Oracle RIB, Oracle PL/SQL, Pro*C, Oracle Forms 11g, Java, Eclipse, RHEL Shell Scripting
- Experience in engaging with Business users and understanding problem statements
- Experience in production support and development
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Oracle Retail RMS/ RPM/ ReIM/ ReSA, Oracle RIB, Oracle PL/SQL, Pro*C, Oracle Forms 11g, Java, Eclipse, RHEL Shell Scripting
- Experience in engaging with Business users and understanding problem statements Interact with customer, understand the requirement and propose original solution
Oracle Cloud Trainer
An end user customer is looking for a senior Oracle Cloud Trainer. Experience of Cloud Financials and Payroll are desirable.
This will encompass TNA, Delivery, working with the end users and leaving a training legacy and portfolio. Suitable for somebody with over 10 years training experience and Cloud essential.
We are looking on behalf of a valued customer for an Oracle Payroll specialist. This is open to people with Oracle E-Business payroll as well as Oracle Cloud.
The end customer encourage remote working and currently the Programme is heading to an Autumn/Winter go live. This will suit somebody who is looking to gain Oracle Cloud payroll experience.